A chara,

Unfortunately due to the weather uncertainty with rain & wind expected later this evening and tomorrow, Coiste Go Games have decided to postpone the final football blitzes from Oct 21st until Nov 4th.

We will send out a separate email requesting clubs to confirm that they are still available to play on Nov 4th. Groups & venues may need to be rearranged depending on responses.

Is mise le meas,

Ciarán Benville (Cathaoirleach Coiste GoGames )

Per Pro

Fionntán Póirtéir
Rúnaí Coiste Go Games an Mhí C.L.G.